We are happy to announce our clinic is open for all treatments. Here you can read up to date information. Pay attention to additional measures
Last update July 13, 2021
We ask you to read and follow up the following points:
· We ask you to wear a nose mask during your visit at the clinic. We ask you to bring your own mask.
· If in the last 2 weeks you suffered from (mild) colds or flu symptoms such as sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, cough, lack of smell / taste or elevated temperature , you should test for the presence of the Corona virus. If you test positive for Corona, you will be welcome in the clinic after 14days and a least 24 hours without symptoms.
· Clients who have been in a country with code orange must stay in home quarataine for 10 days or have a negatieve PCR test after 5 days an cannot come to the clinic for an appointment during this time.
· Disinfect your hands with hand alcohol when entering the clinic and keep 1.5 meters apart
· Come alone to the clinic. Have other people wait in the car and wait there up to 5 minutes before your appointment. This is to have as few people as possible in the clinic at the same time. There will also be far fewer seats available to wait in the clinic. There are NO expections to this. Of course it is possible to video call your partner during your consultation.
· Disinfect your hands with hand alcohol when entering the clinic and keep 1.5 meters apart. During your visit you have to wear a nose-mouth cap.
Advise concerning vaccination for Corona
There are no limitations concerning vaccination for people with a childwish, or pregnant women. Since Covid-19 can be more severe in pregnant women, we advise to take the vaccination.
We will arrange intakes and consultations via video calling.
We would like to ask for your understanding of these measures and wish you much strength in these difficult times.
Still take care of yourself and each other!